Ensure photos are uploaded to the Blackhawk platform on the day of installation to avoid delays in processing your invoice. Sending photos via email or Whatsapp for the Customer Care team to upload will result in delays, and may cause the invoice to be pushed into the following month.
If you do not have logins for the Blackhawk platform please get in touch with the customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current requirements for photos are as followed, please clearly label these.
- A photo that shows the location of the device.
- A photo of the power termination.
- A photo of the ignition termination.
- A photo showing the ground connection.
- A photo must show the insulation measurement been taken to insulate the power and ignition feeds.
- A photo showing the protected and secure wiring loom.
- Photos if there are any see-able damage to the vehicle before the installation was started. (You should also be advising the person in charge at the site of this damage.)
If there are any questions please call 0800 252 254, between 9 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday.