- This is a guide for creating tickets by a user for Blackhawk devices and the use of the Blackhawk Platform.
- In this document we guide you through a step by step process for logging into Zendesk, raising a ticket, all options of a ticket, viewing previously created tickets and using Zendesk effectively and efficiently.
- Any user that currently uses Zendesk, by emailing in support tickets, can log in and have access to the ticketing system. If you are wanting to create an organisation under Zendesk, and have staff members have access to the ticketing system, please contact your BDM at Blackhawk about getting the support you need.
- If you require your information to access Zendesk please feel free to contact us at 0800 252 254 and we will help you with your password.
- To get to the Blackhawk Help Centre you will need to visit the following link: blackhawk.io
- Zendesk is not only the ticketing support system but provides our knowledge base to users also.
- When you go to support.blackhawktracking.com you will be provided with the page to the left.