Submitting tickets, not Logged in:
To submit a ticket while not logged into the system it will provide the following list of information that is required.
- Your Email Address, which is required so that we can send updates about a ticket.
- Subject, which is also required so that we know what the issue is about.
- Problem Description, this provides an area that you will fill out that will provide us details about the problem.
- Priority, this allows you to choose between four options.
- Support Department, this provides the category of the ticket and who should be dealing with it.
Please note that if you are a customer, use your work email address, this will assign all Zendesk tickets to your login.
- Any attachments, or screenshots that may assist in resolution of the ticket.